Published in Arab Ad December 2011, Vol. 21 No. 12. Page: 51.
ANUBIS was a very old god of the ancient Egyptians, universally worshipped throughout the land and became considered the gatekeeper and ruler of the underworld; the “Guardian of the veil“ he was “Lord of the Cleansing Room” and the opener of the roads of the North. “He observed the weighing of the deceased’s heart against the feather of Maat [Truth] and reported his findings to the jury of the gods.
Oman Mobile: +968 94 009977
Kuwait Mobile: +965 66 009977
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- 360,147 hits
- pozycjonowanie krakow on New year, new stories. Happy 2012
- Advertising on New Kind of Cinema Advertising Lets Audiences Play With Their Favorite Brands In A Truly Social Media Experience
- Elden Wiklund on IAA connections, news & events from chapters around the world. Marie Scotti
- chair rail on Its beautiful day, and I cant see it – Act responsible
- Fats on The truth communicated with logos
- Henry Smith on Paragon featured in Arab Ad Dec 2011 – Kuwait special issue
- Ιστοσελιδων Κατασκευη on Paragon featured in Arab Ad Dec 2011 – Kuwait special issue
- Stella Talbot Shiel on Liar
- sujit on Harvey Davidson – The agency that copied these ads also copied
- Axopealpha on All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to remain silent
- enoikiaseis on copycat busted at the speed of web
- Henry on Paragon at Oman’s 3rd Media & Advertising Exhibition & Conference – Day 1, 2 and 3.
- H. Davidson on Harvey Davidson – The agency that copied these ads also copied
- NEX-5 on enough is enough
- Maya on Harvey Davidson – The agency that copied these ads also copied